Applying NuBra is As Easy As 1 • 2 • 3
Important: Clean Your Skin
• Gently clean your chest with mild soap and water to remove body oil or residue from your skin.
• Dry your skin with a soft towel, and apply your NuBra.
Place One Side at a Time
• In front of a mirror, take one bra cup carefully by the edges and set it to the desired position on your breast. It's best to place the cup on the side of your breast with the clasp pointing toward your belly button.
• Smooth the edges of the cup onto your breast, leaving 2 to 3 fingerwidths from the bottom.
• Repeat the application with the other bra cup.
Connect the Front Clasp
• Slide the end of the right-side clasp into the left-side and snap into the locked position.
• With both hands on the bra cups, press firmly for a few seconds for a secure hold.
• Enjoy the comfort and freedom of NuBra!
How To Position Your NuBra
Open: Apply cup to each breast with the clips pointing downward toward your belly button.
Closed: Clip together in the middle.
TIP: To create more oomph!, place the cups further away from each other, so you get ultimate cleavage when the clasp is closed.
TIPS & TRICKS
ADD SOME EXTRA "OOMPH"
Try any of our NuBra Silicone products (with or without adhesive) for added, natural-feeling curves and contours — in seconds.
Try This on for Size...
It is important that the bra cups are not positioned too low on your breasts — this way, when the two sides are pulled together to clip in the middle, the bra cups actually lift the breasts and provide some support.
Since our bras are completely strapless, they are only able to provide support to a certain degree.
Go Big, Go Bold!
Want a fuller look? Position the bra cups higher on your breasts before connecting the front clasp.
NuBra is designed to blend with your curves — it’s perfectly okay if each bra cup doesn’t cover your entire breast.
If At First You Don’t Succeed...
The position of the cup matters most. If you don't get the look you want, gently peel off the cups and try again. Just be careful! Too many attempts reduces the strength of the adhesive. If this occurs, simply wash and air-dry the bra cups before reapplying.
Removing Your NuBra
• Detach the front clasp by turning the two parts inward — toward each other.
• Carefully, slide the end of one clip out of the other.
• Gently peel off the bra — starting at the top and gradually pulling down.
Clean After Using
If any adhesive residue remains, simply remove by wiping the skin with a soft tissue.