Cleaning Is Essential After Each Use
Just like a regular bra, the better you take care of it, the longer it'll last. We recommend that you wash your NuBra using only mild soap and water (or Nu Wash) after each wear, to remove any body oil or residue that may clog the surface of the adhesive.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY!
How To Wash Your NuBra
• Hold one bra cup in the palm of your hand.
• Wet the adhesive surface with warm water and add a drop of mild, non-moisturizing liquid soap; we recommend Nu Wash.
• Gently clean using just your fingertips in a circular motion. DO NOT USE your fingernails — they can tear the adhesive.
• Use warm water to remove all soap residue.
• Shake off all excess water and air dry before placing the bra into the original case.
• DO NOT USE A TOWEL to dry the bra.