What is NuBra?
NuBra is the original strapless, backless, adhesive bra. Made in the U.S.A., it delivers all-day everyday comfort and freedom. We also have a complete line of Nu Enhancers to ensure you look totally awesome from top to bottom.
What are the benefits of NuBra?
NuBra can replace your regular bra. It’s perfect for all-day everyday wear, as well as strapless, backless, sheer, and halter dresses and tops. The patented clip gives you total cleavage control, delivering coverage and support without the binding straps found on traditional bras.
How do I put a NuBra on?
It’s really easy. To get the best out of your NuBra, just follow the steps below. To ensure that your NuBra’s adhesive stays effective, avoid the following: moisturizers, powders, perfumes, or other skin-care products.
IMPORTANT: CLEAN YOUR SKIN
• Gently clean your chest with mild soap and water to remove body oil or residue from your skin.
• Dry your skin with a soft towel.
• We recommend using Nu Skin Wipes to prepare your skin with a protective film before applying your NuBra.
PLACE ONE SIDE AT A TIME
• In front of a mirror, take one bra cup carefully by the edges and set it to the desired position on your breast. It’s best to place the cup on the outside of your breast with the clasp pointing to your belly button.
• Smooth the edges onto your breast, leaving 2 to 3 finger widths from the bottom.
• Repeat the application with the other bra cup.
CONNECT THE FRONT CLASP
• Slide the end of the right-side clasp into the left-side and snap into the locked position.
• With both hands on the bra cups, press firmly for a few seconds for a secure hold. Enjoy!
• Click here for a visual demonstration.
How do I determine the correct NuBra size for me?
We make NuBra in sizes from AA to DD/E. We recommend that you select the correct size of NuBra based on your current cup size.
If you’re between sizes, we recommend that you choose a size down. The adhesive surface works best when it’s in maximum contact with your breast.
NuBra is unique in that it works differently from regular bras. NuBras are not intended for full coverage, but they can be positioned to provide support and cleavage control.
What kind of adhesive does NuBra use?
The adhesive on NuBra is U.S. FDA-approved, medical-grade adhesive that has been tested and certified to be skin-irritation free by independent labs in the U.S., Japan, and Europe.
Is NuBra super sticky? Will it fall off?
The adhesive on NuBra is sticky enough to stay on throughout the day. NuBra provides support and comfort no matter what your day brings. With proper care, your NuBra will last for many wears.
Is NuBra difficult to remove?
The adhesive is very strong, but less tacky than a Band-Aid®. Gently peel off each cup gradually from the top down. Consider using Nu Skin Wipes before putting on your NuBra; it forms a protective film on your skin making it easier to remove.
Does NuBra leave a sticky residue?
If any adhesive residue remains, simply remove it by wiping your skin with a soft tissue.
Is NuBra waterproof?
The Silicone, Silicone 3D, Beach Ovals, and Beach Triangles are waterproof. The product will not absorb water, and the structure that holds the silicone gel is not compromised when immersed in water.
We don’t recommend you use the NuBra for an extended period of time in water — such as in a pool. Also, the adhesive quality will degrade if the adhesive surface is in contact with sand, oil, lotion, etc. so use caution at the beach.
How do I clean NuBra?
Cleaning is essential after each use. Always wash your NuBra (using only mild soap and water) to remove any body oil or other products that may clog the surface of the adhesive. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY.
HOW TO CLEAN
• Hold one bra cup in the palm of your hand and wet the adhesive surface with warm water.
• Add 2 or 3 drops of mild, non-moisturizing liquid soap. We recommend Nu Wash, our cleanser.
• Using your fingertips in a circular motion gently lather the soap. AVOID USING your fingernails, as they can tear the adhesive.
• Use warm water to remove all residue.
• Shake off excess water and let the bra cups air dry.
• DO NOT USE A TOWEL.
• When your NuBra is completely dry, place it in its original case to prevent dust or lint from gathering on the adhesive.
• Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
• With proper care, your NuBra will last for many wears.
See our video for details.
How many wears can I get out of each NuBra?
NuBra is intended to be used over and over. The life of the adhesive depends on your skin type, how well you prepare before wearing NuBra, how you store it, and how well the adhesive is maintained. But with the right care your NuBra should last as long as a regular bra.
Is replacement adhesive available?
At this time, replacement adhesive is not available.
Why can't I find the NuBra Ultralite on the NuBra website, and where can I purchase it?
This style is exclusively made for department stores such as: JC Penney, Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Lord & Taylor. The NuBra UltraLite can be found under Fashion Forms packaging, and is an authorized product by Bragel International, Inc. made in China with no foam padding.
What are the differences between the various NuBra styles?
There’s a NuBra for every occasion and we carry dozens of styles and colors to help you look your best all day, every day. Whether you want extra amplitude or altitude, something sparkly or something more practical, there’s a NuBra style for you. Check out How 2 Choose to decide which is best for you.