nubra contact info
Mon- Fri. 8:30 am- 4:30 pm PsT
Phone: 1. 877. 586. 8272
Your Privacy and the Security of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us
- What information NuBra.com gathers from users of its website.
- How NuBra.com uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How NuBra.com uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, NuBra.com may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures NuBra.com takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how NuBra.com will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with NuBra.com and have that information corrected, restrict NuBra.com's use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
The Type of Information NuBra.com Collects About You
NuBra.com collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our website. We receive and store information you enter on our website, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register with www.Nubra.com, sign-in, search, add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with www.NuBra.com’s customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, and personal shopping and product preferences.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit www.NuBra.com. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to www.NuBra.com, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here.
We do not respond to ‘do not track’ signals or similar mechanisms. Third-party service providers keep track of your browsing activities on www.NuBra.com, which enable us to target advertising based on your browsing history and preferences. You can learn more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them, or opt-out of third party tracking mechanisms by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website, by clicking here.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus widgets, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
How NuBra.com Uses Information About You
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current fashion bras and accessories, and personal style news. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of NuBra.com where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized (e.g. PayPal) or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of NuBra.com with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
- We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how NuBra.com uses or shares your information. NuBra.com collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. NuBra.com or NuBra.com's authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of www.NuBra.com. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. NuBra.com, or one of NuBra.com's authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our website for NuBra.com's internal analysis.
- Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information.
Our Security Practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal information for NuBra.com’s business purposes only. Our employees are bound by NuBra.com’s policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to www.NuBra.com, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, NuBra.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with www.NuBra.com.
What are Cookies and How Does NuBra.com Use Them?
Links to Third Party Sites and Websites Containing NuBra.com’s Branding
Contact Preferences and Accessing Your Personal Information
You have choices when it comes to how NuBra.com uses your personal information. When you register online with www.NuBra.com, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by direct mail and/or email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email, NuBra.com may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for Account Information on www.NuBra.com or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com or calling in the U.S. 1-909-598-8808.
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important, so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on www.NuBra.com to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in the U.S. 1-909-598-8808.
If you need additional assistance or wish more information about our privacy practices, please call in the U.S. 1-909-598-8808 and ask to speak to our NuBra Customer Service Department.
NuBra.com is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States and international visitors.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
NuBra.com is Not for Use by Children
Children are not eligible to use www.NuBra.com. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use www.NuBra.com in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to www.NuBra.com. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our website, and NuBra.com becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
NuBra® and www.NuBra.com are trade names and/or trademarks of Bragel International, Inc. and its affiliates.
Bragel International, Inc.
d.b.a NuBra International, Inc.
3383 Pomona Blvd.
Pomona, CA 91768